Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's New?? Happy New Year!


I know that I've been absent for some time but I'm coming back very soon!! There's been so much happening...great things! From the launch of the ALL NEW Obaasema.com to our latest print release to building new projects! I know this blog is supposed to be devoted to political, economic and social issues in Africa but I can't help sharing what I've been up to! And oh, did I forget to wish you all a Happy New Year?! I know, we're half-way through January!

I've been cooking up some stuff for you and I haven't forgotten about my article regarding the anti-corruption initiative by the UN and World Bank. I'll be posting that very soon.

So here's to my followers and readers...I haven't forgotten about you, I'm coming back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment